Monday, November 24, 2008

Kitchen during

(This is the post where you are supposed to praise me for my bravery and prowess. Or something).

I moved that inexplicable piece of furniture into the "other" room - not yet pictured because not even a camera will fit in there.

The result is something resembling "space".



Tomorrow - or later tonight depending on how much noise I am willing to risk - I will move even more crap around in Bob and Kate's wonderland of the grotesque.

I am happy. How are you?

5 comments:

Grumpy but sweet said...

i would say that i am awed. you're prowess is impressive.

how goes the toll?

Mr. Bingley said...

i'm groovin' on the dunkin' donuts color scheme on those cabinets.

Avitable said...

Looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are amazing, you could make lots of money doing this full time.
By the way how is Cat-Head doing?

Anonymous said...

I think you are very brave indeed. It's a big enough endeavor to take on a project like this under normal circumstances, but to do so and have to be stealthy? That takes prowess.