Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Organizer for hire: free to a good home.

In four hours, I turned a space that looked like this:





into a place that looked like this:




Furthermore, I threw nothing away and can show the owners of the building precisely where their belongings have been stored.

(I realize the after picture is underwhelming; but where do you put a piece of sheet glass and a double sized futon without the owners of the properly flipping their lids over it?

At least now I can sort of use the space. Perhaps tomorrow, I will be brave and post pictures of the other rooms I occupy. They have been similarly transformed.

4 comments:

nicole antoinette said...

Good job!! I absolutely love organizing stuff.

P said...

Damn, girl. I think that's amazing. You are transforming their lives! I want to see more pictures.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome. I am very impressed.

Kate P said...

You do amazing work. Oh, please, please, please, share a hint or two about organizing. This poor grad student is drowing in a sea of school clutter. Will ship cookies for hints.