Monday, November 17, 2008

Well, that was bullshit

Hi. 

You have (probably) landed here because a coward (named Ni-na) quit writing her blog because she knew she might insult all kinds of people if she continued writing.  

She was completely full of it.

She wanted a new place to write where no one she knew in real life could find her and crease their frontal lobes at her because she swears so much, because she is so ungrateful, because she is so finger on the trigger ready to blame everyone in the whole wide universe for anything that does not suit her.  (This might be a good time to stop talking about Nina in the third person). 

Welcome to my new blog about nothing.  Well, sometimes it will be about something, but if you were reading the old one, you know know that one day might net you a post about chicken torture and then next day might be pictures of me rock climbing.  Then you might get vicious ridicule of my students or if I am not quite in that mood, a mitten haiku. 

Welcome.  This is my (our) new home, and here we need not worry who is reading.  (It's just us.  Doesn't it feel good to be just us again)?

Love, 

Aelalea 


14 comments:

Joel said...

I'm sorry to see her go. I rather liked Nina. I expect to enjoy reading this new woman with too many vowels as well.

Mr. Bingley said...

Maybe she's like Prince

"the blogger formerly known as..."

and she'll come up with some funky symbol.

P said...

Maybe this blog will be about baby animals. I like baby animals.

I'm glad you're here (there). I was just saying to Fauxhawk this weekend that I missed you.

P said...

OK, so tell us what happened - who found you? And how?

ByJane said...

I knew I could trust you not to abandon me in mid-life

Avitable said...

I like onomatopoeia.

Jennifer Griffin-Wiesner said...

Excellent...

Maggie said...

Yep, I want to know the scoop too. Who found you? And what are we going to say about them now?

LizLSB said...

I'm just happy you're still blogging!

Anonymous said...

I have missed you! Thanks for letting us know where you are. We all want to know what happened.

Kate P said...

Nah, don't worry about insulting people; write because you like doing it. Thanks for cluing me in. . . let the good times roll.

P.S. Avitable, I see your onomatopoeia, and raise you a palindrome. :)

Daisy said...

I wasn't worried before, but now I'm wondering if I should have been.

Lisa said...

Sometimes fresh starts are exactly what we need to get going again. I'm behind you no matter what you do.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to see you, no matter where. Looking forward to seeing where you take us :)